The SOHO UPS range is an economical work horse for home and small office use. Robust and dependable with true sine wave inverter. Easy to install - simply plug the UPS into a plug socket, connect the batteries and plug the equipment you intend running on uninterrupted power into the UPS. The batteries remain charged from the mains and automatically switches to inverter power when mains power fails, no shut down on your computer, TV or decoder and lights or other light to medium load. Deep cycle batteries supplied according to requirements - from 1-24hours. Delivery and installation in Gauteng.
- 800VA - 650W max. load
- Suitable for 1 -3 TV's, decoder or computer modem/router, plus lamps or gate/garage door motor
- 2-3 hours on 1 battery, 8-12 hours on 4 batteries.
- UPS R3 700.37 + 1 battery R2 017.54 = R5 717.91 (R6 518.42 incl. VAT) for stand alone unit 2-3hour backup
- Options: additional batteries; battery cabinet, delivery and installation
- 1000VA - 800W max. load
- Suitable for up to 5 TV's/computers or combination plus lamps and light electronic load or small electric motors (hand tools etc.)
- Can be installed with 2 plug points in separate rooms
- 3-4 hours min. 2 batteries, 8-12 hours on 6 batteries.
- UPS - R4 022.32 + 2 batteries R4 035.08 = R8 057.40 (R9 185.44 incl. VAT) for stand alone unit 3-4 hour backup
- Options: additional batteries; battery cabinet, delivery and installation (2 plug points)
- 1500VA - 1200W max. load
- Suitable for TV's/computers and a combination of similar appliances plus lights and light electronic load or small to medium electric motors.
- Can be installed with 3 plug points in separate rooms
- 2-3 hours min. 2 batteries, 8-12 hours on 12 batteries.
- UPS - R5 699.20 + 2 batteries R4 035.08 = R9 734.28 (R11 097.08 incl. VAT) for stand alone unit 2-3 hour backup
- Options: additional batteries; battery cabinet, delivery and installation (3 plug points)
- 4000VA - 3200W max. load
- Suitable for larger inductive load to include fridges and other equipment requiring larger start-up load.
- Can be installed to SUB DB single plug and light circuit with earth leakage protection and certificate of compliance.
- Installations from R34 467.73 incl. VAT
BATTERY BACKUP TIMES ARE RATED ON AVERAGE LOAD - A SINGLE TV/PC CAN RUN UP TO 12 HOURS ON 1 BATTERY.
UNITS UNDER 40000VA ARE STAND ALONE AND ARE NOT CONNECTED THROUGH THE EXISTING WIRING (DB).
- Batteries specified according to requirements
- Battery cabinets available
- Delivery and installation in Gauteng
Prices updated June 2016 and may change
To contact us for more information or a quote click here